Maximize Your Efficiency
Remembering when to take prescriptions can be confusing for patients, especially when they’re taking multiple medications. Prepackaging pills by dose takes the guess work out of the equation, helping your patients stay on track with their medications.
Our software also offers additional support for specialty pharmacies & specialty drug management. Our integrations help to optimize the day-to-day operations for specialty pharmacies, including prescription workflow and patient care management, all through a web-based platform.
Better Engage Your Patients
You have enough to do every day, the last thing you need is to spend your time on the phone. That’s why our Messaging Interface offers a more convenient way to communicate with your patients. In fact, it includes 10 different types of customizable text and email alerts that can be sent manually or automatically. Patients can even respond back with two-way text.
- Quickly send automated refill reminders.
- Invite patients to stop in for vaccinations.
- Share shipping and delivery updates.
- Provide general pharmacy updates, included changes to your store hours.
- Send welcome and birthday greetings.
You can also add MMS messaging to the interface, which allows you to send and receive images through two-way chat when needed.
Bridge the gap between healthcare professionals. BestRx sets the standard for patient data collaboration by allowing pharmacists to document, manage, and share patient information between all members of the patient’s healthcare team. In fact, BestRx was the first pharmacy management system to receive Level 2 & 3 Active Medications certification from the CPESN network.
- Document patient encounters from initial drug problem identification to planned and executed interventions and goals.
- Easily communicate the collecting, packaging, and storing of vitals such as weight, blood pressure, and immunizations.
BestRx’s EMAR Module makes it easy to coordinate patient care with nursing home and long-term care facilities as well. With several third-party integrations available, you can easily generate Physician Order and MAR forms for the facilities you support.
We know you strive to provide consistent, high-quality care for all your patients. That’s why we’ve developed partnerships and integrations to help ensure patients have access to and understand their medication information.
- Translation support, so you can attract and better serve non-English speaking patients. Our integration with RxTran makes translating directions (SIGs) into other languages easy. You can select the language(s) most prevalent in your community, so you’re only paying for the translation assistance you need!
- Accessible prescription labels, which are available through our integration with ScriptAbility, including:
- Talking Prescription Labels
- Large Print, Dual-Language Labels
- Braille Labels
- Controlled Substance Safety Labels (CSSLs)
- Easy-to-navigate websites. If your pharmacy doesn’t currently have a website, we’ve partnered with Dr. Leonardo + PharmSites to offer an easy, affordable way to get online. Our partnership enables you to create a custom website for your pharmacy that integrates seamlessly with your BestRx software.
Your focus should be on your patients, not worrying about fraud and controlled substance abuse. BestRx makes staying compliant simple with fully customizable, intuitive tools that integrate seamlessly within your normal workflow.
- Automatically report controlled substances (based on your state requirements).
- Search, report, and track your patients’ immunization records.
- Check your state’s PDMP registry while filing a script and submit daily reporting to the registry automatically.
Face-to-face interactions with your patients are an important part of building long-lasting relationships. Now you can see and consult with your patients wherever they are thanks to our integration with Doxy.
Your Local Pharmacy provides your customers with an easy way to manage their prescriptions online with an easy-to-use web portal and mobile app.
- Submit refill requests.
- View their refill status.
- Send messages to your store.
Not only does Your Local Pharmacy enhance your customer experience, but it helps grow your business too!
Our cloud-based mobile delivery app can be downloaded on most newer models of Android and iOS devices using the Google Play or Apple app stores. Once installed, the mobile delivery app allows you to obtain electronic signatures for prescription deliveries as well as:
- Accept/process payments in real-time
- Manage deliveries for one or multiple locations with a single device
- Obtain patient signatures/Proof of Delivery
- Securely transmit data back to your pharmacy
Smart Routing can also be added, allowing you to input multiple addresses and have the most efficient route calculated for your driver.
The BestRx software can push certain data directly to your pharmacy, which can be used for CRM tools, customer-facing apps and more. BestRx offers both standard and custom data feeds, depending on your pharmacy’s needs.
Increase Your Profits
BestRx makes it easy to check your profit and loss reports, automatically apply copay vouchers and interest to past-due balances and much more. In fact, you can use our robust, customizable reporting capabilities to:
- Create customized prescription and patient reports
- Create patient, prescriber, drug and insurance groups for more efficient reporting
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly prescription analysis reports
- Rebill prescriptions with low reimbursement
- Receive low-payment warnings for underpaid prescriptions
- Track daily user logs, workflows, refill reminders and more
- View your profit and loss reports and monthly statements
With our DIR Estimator Tool, you can better predict how much you’ll make on each prescription, instead of getting blindsided by clawbacks later.
Your pharmacy’s market-level data is already being sold behind the scenes. Through our integration with Scriptera, you’ll receive your share of the profits being generated.
In partnership with CoverMyMeds, you can automate your claims adjudication process with Pre and Post Editing services. PPE works behind the scenes in your BestRx software, automatically assessing claims to ensure maximum reimbursement and reduce claim submission errors.
(Available for select, participating payors)
In partnership with Surescripts, BestRx pharmacies have access to the Real-Time Prescription Benefit Check program.
Whether you like the reliability of FedEx, UPS and USPS via EasyPost, the convenience of UDS and iOmni providers, or need the quick turnaround time of a courier service, we have delivery options to support all your pharmacy’s needs.
- This includes:
- Shipping Integrations with Several National Carriers. You can use our shipping integrations to link BestRx to your existing FedEx, UPS or USPS/EasyPost accounts. From there, you can sync patient names and addresses, print shipping labels and track shipments – all within your BestRx software.
- Our Integration with ScriptDrop, providing you with access to a prescription delivery and medication reminder service that’s free to the patient – and doesn’t require you to download an app to use either!
- STAT Delivery Options. BestRx offers pharmacies access to fast, affordable on-demand delivery services available through STAT Overnight Delivery. This includes 24-hour service and delivery windows in as little as an hour. Plus, our integration allows you to receive SMS updates and sync electronic signatures with your software.
BestRx, By the Numbers
E-Scripts in 2020
What Our Legion of Users Have to Say
There’s a very good reason our customers are our #1 brand advocates. When software is so intuitive and easy-to-use that you forget what life was like before it, you’d feel guilty if you didn’t let others in on your secret to success.
View what a few of our satisfied customers have to say!
“For 10 years now, BestRx has supported my business as it grew and expanded into a three-store chain.”
“BestRx has supported our growth. Our three locations serve different communities with diverse needs.”