Maximize Your Efficiency
You have a way you like to work. Your software should adapt to fit that flow, not the other way around. BestRx has truly customizable options so the tasks you need are just a click away.
- Easily enter data with intuitive programming that automatically guides you through required fields.
- Single-screen view lets you complete your most important daily prescription processing tasks all in one place.
- Get the results you’re looking for in half the time with our responsive search functionality.
Quickly populate patient information with a simple scan of a barcode. And with Kwikfill, you can refill, edit, print, transfer, and verify prescriptions – all directly from the patient profile screen.
- Expired, soon to expire, and specialty prescriptions are all highly visible for quick action.
- Split billing for patients with multiple plans and quickly merge duplicate patients.
- Rx-verification screens add extra layers of protection to ensure patient safety.
Automate time-consuming prescription refills at the click of a button with our auto-process features. And with Night Tech, prescription refills can be automatically processed overnight so you can start filling medications as soon as you walk in the door.
- IVR integration allows for an automated system to answer refill calls and send requests directly to your queue.
- Introduce a robotic interface to automatically fill up to 250 types of drugs remotely.
- Automatically print labels and send claims to insurance companies after hours with Night Tech.
Prepackage pills per dose to help your patients stay on track with their medications. Make their lives even easier by synchronizing multiple prescriptions, allowing them to pick up everything at once.
Better Engage Your Patients
Patients can’t always come by the pharmacy. Our two-way messaging allows you to create customizable, timely, and relevant text and email campaigns for the most convenient way to contact patients.
- Send automated refill and appointment reminders.
- Effortlessly invite patients to stop in for vaccinations.
- Better manage the will-call bin to reduce your return to stock.
Bridge the gap between healthcare professionals. BestRx sets the standard for patient data collaboration by allowing pharmacists to document, manage, and share patient information between all members of the patient’s healthcare team.
- BestRx was the first pharmacy management system to receive Level 2 & 3 Active Medications certification from the CPESN network.
- Document patient encounters from initial drug problem identification to planned and executed interventions and goals.
- Easily communicate the collecting, packaging, and storing of vitals such as weight, blood pressure, and immunizations.
Your focus should be on your patients, not fraud and controlled substance abuse. Stay stress-free and compliant with BestRx’s fully customizable, intuitive tools that integrate seamlessly within your normal workflow.
- Automatically report controlled substances based on the requirements of your state.
- Search, report, and track your patients’ immunization records.
- View PDMP registry information without having to access a third-party site.
Getting face-to-face with patients is an important part of building your relationships. Now you can see and consult with your patients wherever they are thanks to our state-of-the-art telehealth integration.
Digital Document Management
Paper piles up. BestRx’s digital document management capabilities allow you to scan and save documents into the program. It also lets you send, receive, and store faxes digitally, helping you cut down on clutter.
- Scan signed delivery tickets and link them to their prescriptions.
- Organize essential documents for quick and painless retrieval whenever they’re needed.
- BestRx supports the most common file types (PDF, Word, Excel, etc.) and image file types (JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.).
Never worry about backups again! BestRx offers services to automatically back up data to a secure, encrypted, and HIPAA-compliant cloud server – saving you valuable time at the end of the day.
- Avoid total data loss due to natural disasters, hardware malfunctions, or data breaches.
- Stay informed on the status of your data backup with detailed email notifications.
- Customize the precise time you want to back up your days’ valuable data.
Integrated Digital Calendar
Keep all of your appointments organized and on track in a fully secure digital calendar. By utilizing the scheduling tools within BestRx, you can remain at the forefront as a valued and trusted medical professional.
Increase Your Profits
BestRx makes it easy to check your profit and loss reports, automatically apply copay vouchers, and much more. And with our DIR estimator tool, you can estimate how much you’ll make on each drug, instead of getting blindsided by clawbacks later.
- Receive low-payment warnings for underpaid prescriptions.
- Apply optional interest to past-due balances.
- Rebill prescriptions with low reimbursement.
Analytics made easy. BestRx has demographic, product, and sales reports built-in, so you have all the information you need to make smart business decisions at the ready.
- Create patient, prescriber, drug, and insurance groups for more efficient reporting.
- Easily track daily user logs, workflows, refill reminders, and more.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly Rx-analysis reports.
Whether you like the flexibility of our cloud-based mobile delivery app, the reliability of FedEx and UPS integrations, or the convenience of our UDS and iOmni partnerships, we have the delivery options that are right for your business.
BestRx, By the Numbers
E-Scripts in 2020
What Our Legion of Users Have to Say
There’s a very good reason our customers are our #1 brand advocates. When software is so intuitive and easy-to-use that you forget what life was like before it, you’d feel guilty if you didn’t let others in on your secret to success.
View what a few of our satisfied customers have to say!
“For 10 years now, BestRx has supported my business as it grew and expanded into a three-store chain.”
“BestRx has supported our growth. Our three locations serve different communities with diverse needs.”