Our product suite is designed to help your business be more profitable and competitive. The BestRx Pharmacy Management System, our signature product, is a Windows-based pharmacy management system that will help you manage your pharmacy more effectively by simplifying tasks such as claims processing, inventory management, reporting and much more. BestRx is powerful, feature-rich and easy to use — a complete pharmacy software solution.
Your search for the best pharmacy management system ends here. The BestRx Pharmacy Management System offers you an incredibly powerful and feature-rich system. It is the complete pharmacy software solution that your independent or retail pharmacy has been waiting for. We offer many of the same features for less than half the price of our major competitors. The BestRx system is also extremely easy to use and requires little to no training. Currently we have over 1,000+ installations of the BestRx system nationwide and are continuously growing. Don’t hesitate — contact us to schedule a demo today!
Features of the BestRx system include:
- Fast and flexible searching for patients, prescribers, drugs, plans, etc.
- Electronic prescribing, including controlled prescriptions
- Electronic refill requests
- Highly visible notification dashboard
- ID scanning – Use a 2-D barcode scanner to quickly populate patient information into the system — can be used when adding new patients and when dispensing controlled substances and PSE products.
- Create customized pricing schedules
- Manage SIG codes in multiple languages
- Allergy and drug-interaction warnings
- Fully ICD0-compatible
- 340B functionality
- Electronic prior authorization requests via CoverMyMeds
- Document scanning and management
- Scan signed delivery tickets and link them to the prescriptions for easy retrieval
- Automated weekly price updates
- Fast and simple PDMP reporting, as well as simplified error correction
- Highly customizable labels that can be modified in minutes
- Setup screen level access rights for each of your users for increased security
- Create user roles to allow for simplified access rights assignment
- Highly interactive patient profile screen
- Prescriptions due for refill as well as expired prescriptions are highly visible allowing for quick action by the user
- Specialty drugs are highly visible on the profile
- Refill, edit, print, transfer and verify prescriptions directly from the patient profile
- Send refill and prior authorization requests directly from the patient profile
- Add prescriptions to workflow queues directly from the patient profile
- Quickly merge duplicate patients
Processing & Billing
- Simplified split billing for patients with multiple plans
- Eligibility checks for Medicare Part D and commercially insured patients
- Automated payment reconciliation
- Track prescriptions that were transferred into and out of your pharmacy
- Enter and bill compound prescriptions
- Rebill prescriptions with low reimbursements
- Print 1500 insurance claim forms
- Integrated workflow for increased tracking and auditing of your prescriptions
- Create custom Rx queues for prescription
- Create custom patient queues
- Rx-verification screens to add extra layers of security and ensure patient safety
- Create custom groups for patients, prescribers, drugs and plans for easier reporting
- Daily log report
- Profit and low-reimbursement reports
- Refill-reminder reports
- Usage summaries for patients, prescribers and drugs
- Daily, weekly and monthly Rx-analysis reports
- Workflow report
- Audit reports for reversed, changed and deleted prescriptions
- User activity log to track certain employee actions
- Compound prescription report
- Prescription utilization report
- Print mailing labels for patients and prescribers
- Dozens of additional reports
Charge Account/Accounts Receivables
- Manage accounts receivables for your patients
- Print statements for accounts receivable
- Option to apply interest to past due balances
- Inventory management; can be automated if there is an EDI interface with your wholesalers (we currently interface with over 25 different suppliers)
- Create and send purchase orders directly from within BestRx™
- Track when inventory is returned to the supplier
- Track when inventory is transferred to another pharmacy
- Update inventory using a mobile Android device
Expanding Your Business
- MTM management
- Track and report immunizations
- Messaging services: text/email messaging for refill and Rx-ready reminders
- Ability to interface with robotic systems such as ScriptPro, Parata, Kirby Lester, Eyecon, and more
- Specialty integrations with Asembia and KloudScript
- Integrations with 40+ leading industry partners
Quickly and efficiently scan your prescription images into our system. BestRx gives you the ability to scan prescription images manually or by utilizing our batch-scan functionality for speedier and less hands-on scanning. Our document management feature supports numerous file types such as PDF, Word, Excel, text files and common image file types.
We deliver tailored, easy-to-use solutions for the best value in the industry. Our point-of-sale system is fully integrated with our BestRx pharmacy software system to help boost your efficiency and profitability. BestPOS is reliable and easy to use; minimal training is needed to familiarize yourself with the software. Pairing the BestPOS system with the BestRx system is a smart way to maximize your pharmacy’s efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Features of the BestPOS system include:
- Reliable, fast and flexible checkout process
- Manage inventory and pricing with multiple wholesalers; spend less time with inventory and more time with your patients
- MethCheck with NPLEx: Integrated with NPLEx’s Methcheck platform to validate and check PSE purchases
- Easy-to-use reporting features to track trends within your pharmacy
- Mobile delivery: Gives you the ability to capture signatures for prescription and OTC deliveries
- Process credit, debit, FSA and EBT cards; EMV/chip-capable with select merchants
- Captures prescription, credit card, HIPAA, and PSE signatures electronically
- Built-in loyalty program to maintain and increase your customer base
- Manage employee access rights for increased security
- Create and manage customized promotions for your pharmacy
- Use a 2-D barcode scanner to quickly populate patient information into the system; can be used when adding new patients and when dispensing controlled substances and PSE products.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE CAPTURE
Use a signature pad to capture signatures electronically. Our e-signature software allows you to efficiently capture prescription, HIPAA, credit card and PSE signatures, accurately recording the date and time a signature was taken. This allows for easy retrieval for audits, reporting, and verification.
Our e-signature solution is fully compatible with EMV/chip technology when combined with our BestPOS system and preferred payment processor. You can also customize your signature pad by displaying your pharmacy’s logo as well as promotional information by utilizing the device’s slide show functionality.
MOBILE DELIVERY SIGNATURE CAPTURE
Quickly and efficiently scan your prescription images into our system. BestRx gives you the ability to scan prescription images manually or by utilizing our batch scan functionality for speedier and less hands-on scanning. Our document management feature supports numerous file types such as PDF, Word, Excel, text files and common image file types.
Electronically send and receive error-free, accurate prescriptions by becoming part of a community of millions of prescribers on the Surescripts network. Retrieve original prescription information instantly, without the need to search through your paper records.
E-Prescribing reduces unnecessary phone calls and faxes related to refill requests and the authorization process, ensuring a fast and efficient workflow by eliminating manual data entry and record keeping. Improve patient safety and outcomes by realizing a 10 percent* first-fill increase.
BestRx is fully EPCS-certified for controlled prescriptions, ensuring secure electronic record keeping, thus reducing fraud and abuse.
Quickly and efficiently scan your prescription images into our system. BestRx gives you the ability to scan prescription images manually or by utilizing our batch-scan functionality for speedier and less hands-on scanning. Our document management feature supports numerous file types such as PDF, Word, Excel, text files, and common image file types.
Worried about misplacing other information regarding prescriptions, patients, prescribers or drugs? Scan or import documents directly into BestRx for safekeeping. Our document management feature makes it easy to organize these important documents for quick and painless retrieval when needed. Combined with a backup, these documents are safely stored through your preferred backup solution.
Send electronic faxes directly and efficiently from within BestRx for refill and prior authorization requests. Eliminate the need for unnecessary printouts and extra landlines.
Our simple, reliable and cost-effective e-fax solution is HIPAA-compliant, ensuring your health information is completely secure.
Our nursing home and long-term care feature provides the tools to give your patients and their care centers the best service possible. Organize multiple facilities to easily print medication-administration records, physician order forms, weekly planners and more.
Cater to your nursing home and LTC needs by providing unit/multidose packaging for simple medication administration. BestRx also integrates with multiple E-MAR providers to help strengthen your relationship with LTC facilities in your community.
Create customizable, timely, and relevant text and email campaigns. Send automated refill and appointment reminders, invite your patients for vaccinations, and manage your will-call bin—reducing your return to stock. Choose to reach targeted patients, or send out communications to your entire patient population. Increase medication adherence and star ratings and eliminate the hurdles that can prevent your patients from receiving their refills by sending appointment and refill reminders, managing your sync patients, conducting MTMs, and providing consultations.
We interface with the top interactive voice-response providers such as Telemanager, VoiceTech, Vow and ATEB, allowing your customers to get store hours, speak to a staff member and request refills using their phone, text or email. As soon as a patient requests a refill using your IVR system, BestRx will send you an alert and immediately add the request to a special queue for quick and easy processing.
Fully utilize your IVR system by sending automated outbound communications such as refill reminders, will-call reminders, birthday greetings and more. An IVR system can help maximize your pharmacy’s revenue, increase productivity and efficiency and improve patient outcomes and adherence by freeing up valuable time that would otherwise be spent on the phone
Never worry about backups again. Automatically backup your data to a secure, encrypted, HIPAA-compliant cloud server saving valuable time at the end of your day. You’ll receive a detailed notification email alerting you of the result of every backup task, keeping you informed of the status of your data, so that you can quickly and safely recover your files in case of an unforeseen disaster. Have peace of mind knowing your data is safely and securely backed up on a regular basis.
Entering into the specialty market can be a daunting task for independent pharmacies, but for those willing to put in the effort, the rewards are huge. The specialty segment is one of the fastest growing segments of the pharmaceutical industry, and with the high costs associated with these drugs, it is also one of the most profitable.
BestRx™ has real-time integrations with Asembia and Kloudscript to allow your business to bridge the gap between retail and specialty pharmacy. This is part of our commitment to helping independent pharmacies diversify their offerings to stay profitable in an increasingly competitive environment.