Access Our Award-Winning Pharmacy Software Remotely
In lieu of our standard, locally installed Windows-based software, pharmacies can opt for a cloud-based version instead, for an additional monthly fee. Our cloud-based software enables you to access the BestRx system on any Windows-based, Wi-Fi enabled device – from anywhere. Using our cloud-based software and other remote features, BestRx can save your pharmacy time and money.
Verify Scripts & Transfer Rx Information Remotely
In states that allow telepharmacy* (remote verification), our Central Verification feature can be used to sync your store’s verification queues to the cloud and verify prescriptions remotely. This means mutipharmacy owners can access the verification queues for all their stores in one place. Plus, Central Verification:
- Enables a single pharmacist to view and verify prescriptions for multiple stores.
- Allows you to view and transfer patient and prescription information between pharmacies under the same ownership.
- Eliminates the need to call or fax the information between your stores when transferring a prescription for a mutual patient.
* We recommend checking with your state board to determine the current regulations on telepharmacy in your area.
View Vital Reporting from Anywhere
With our Central Reporting feature, you can sync store data and monitor pharmacy activity for one or multiple locations in the cloud. Then, you’ll have remote access to a variety of operational reports using our convenient online portal. You can even customize your reports using filters to:
- View reports for a single store.
- Select a group of stores to view.
- Run reports for all your locations.
“For 10 years now, BestRx has supported my business as it grew and expanded into a three-store chain.”
“BestRx has supported our growth. Our three locations serve different communities with diverse needs.”
Manage Your BestRx Account Online
We want to make it easy to manage your BestRx account. That’s why we offer pharmacy owners access to our convenient Client Portal for free. Once enrolled, you can:
- View your BestRx account balance.
- Pay your monthly invoice online.
- Enroll in automatic bill pay using a credit card or bank (ACH account).
Plus, pharmacies that use their ACH (bank) account for autopay will be reimbursed for their copay vouchers faster too. Typically, reimbursement can take 6-8 weeks by the time the claim is processed by the payer and is applied as a statement credit. Instead, if you enroll in ACH auto-payments, your reimbursements will be deposited directly into your bank account as soon as we receive the funds from the payer.