Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
Desired Experience: 2+ years of hands-on experience
BestRx is a growing pharmacy management software company, headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. We are family-owned and operated, and are committed to developing innovative, easy-to-use software for independent pharmacies nationwide. Our software solutions allow pharmacies to eliminate many time-consuming manual processes, streamline their operations and grow their business.
As a result, our software development team plays a vital role in our company, helping us to continue to add new, innovative functionality to our software as well as troubleshooting and resolving issues when needed. This position is on-site, full-time in our Oak Brook, Ilinois office.
Plus, BestRx is proud to offer its team members:
- Competitive compensation (The salary range for this position is between $75,000 – $95,000 – based on experience)
- Dental, Health and Vision Benefits
- 401K (after 1 year of employment)
- Relaxed, collaborative work environment
- Advancement opportunities
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Junior Software Engineer, Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Troubleshooting and researching software production issues.
- Collaborating with other team members and/or departments to resolve software issues.
- Resolving and/or escalating customer support tickets related to production issues.
- Ensuring other departments and the customer stays informed throughout the process.
- Communicating (in writing, face-to-face, and over the phone) with customers, peers and management.
- Assist with developing and supporting small software features and enhancements requested by customer.
To Be Successful in This Role, Candidates Should Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related fields)
- 2 years of hands-on software development experience (with windows, web and database technologies)
- Excellent programming and communication skills
- 1+ years of experience with VB.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL, JSON, XML and WinForms
- Knowledge of Visual studio 2019 and .NET Frameworks
- Be self-motivated, flexible and innovative
- Health care industry experience is preferred
Founded in 1985, BestRx is still a family business and has never wavered from relentlessly focusing on the success of independent pharmacies. Our goal from day one has been to give you the tools you need to run your business more efficiently, purposefully, and profitably. No wonder we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
That doesn’t mean we’ve lost sight of what got us where we are today. We will continue to roll out the first-to-market features you ask for. We will continue to hone our platform to be so intuitive, anyone could use it. And we will continue to offer the kind of timely and genuinely helpful support you used to think was standard.
At BestRx, we have more than just a finger on the pulse of your business — we are at the heart of your growth.
Apply For This Position
Oops! We could not locate your form.