Job Title: Customer Support Representative (CSR)
Education: High school diploma/GED
Job Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
Office Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM or 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Desired Experience: High School Diploma/GED, Working knowledge of security software, customer service experience and CompTIA A+ certification are also beneficial but are not required.
Join BestRx, a growing, pharmacy management software company, headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. For almost 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing independent pharmacies with innovative, easy-to-use software that allows them to operate more efficiently, so they can focus on what matters most – their patients.
Not only do we strive to provide our customers with the tools needed to operate their pharmacy, but we are proud to offer industry-leading customer support as well. Ensuring our pharmacies feel comfortable using their software, and that it is functioning properly is essential. As a result, our customer support team plays a vital role in our success, helping pharmacies quickly resolve technical issues that may arise and answering any questions they may have.
Benefits of Joining the BestRx Team:
BestRx offers its team members many benefits and advancement opportunities, including:
- A $2,000 Signing Bonus (after completing 90 days of employment)
- A Hybrid-Schedule (after the first 90 days of employment)
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Major Holidays & Paid-Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits (after 30 days of employment)
- 401(K) Retirement Contribution (after 1 year of employment)
- Various Prize & Monetary Rewards (based on peer feedback and employee performance)
- Growth Opportunities (in as little as 6 months)
If you’ve got technology & Windows experience, strong communication and problem-solving skills and are looking to join a collaborative, growing team, we’d encourage you to apply!
Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Do:
We are looking to add 2-3 CSR team members at our Oak Brook location. Shifts are during the day for 8 hours – typically either from 8:00AM-4:00PM or 9:00AM-5:00PM. While we do offer a hybrid work schedule, the initial 90-day training period is done entirely in-office. After training is complete, you can work from home 1-2 days each week. During your shift, you’ll:
- Address incoming customer calls in a timely manner.
- Identify customer needs with clear communication and/or troubleshoot issues.
- Determine the best solution to address those needs and assist customers with implementing the solution.
- Install, troubleshoot, and answer questions about our software, and any related hardware and integrations.
- Document customer calls in our ticketing system, escalating issues when needed and following up until a resolution has been found.
- Engaging team leads and other departments to address more complex issues when needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficiency with Windows Operating System
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Multi-Tasking, Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Comfortable Working on a Team & Independently
Working knowledge of security software, customer service experience and CompTIA A+ certification is also beneficial but are not required.
Founded in 1985, BestRx is still a family business and has never wavered from relentlessly focusing on the success of independent pharmacies. Our goal from day one has been to give you the tools you need to run your business more efficiently, purposefully, and profitably. No wonder we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
That doesn’t mean we’ve lost sight of what got us where we are today. We will continue to roll out the first-to-market features you ask for. We will continue to hone our platform to be so intuitive, anyone could use it. And we will continue to offer the kind of timely and genuinely helpful support you used to think was standard.
At BestRx, we have more than just a finger on the pulse of your business — we are at the heart of your growth.
Apply For This Position
Oops! We could not locate your form.