There is a full-time job opportunity to join an innovative team @ BestRx Pharmacy Software in Oak Brook, IL. The team is very passionate about software product related to the healthcare industry. The team is growing and seeking individuals who want to participate in company’s growth. Submit your resume if you are highly motivated Software Engineer with at least 3+ years of experience.
- Individual responsible for all traditional development activities like analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows/Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2015.
- Interacting with clients to identify problems and resolve them.
- Involve with tech support team to help them to resolve escalated issues.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with windows, web and database technologies
- Excellent programming and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with vb.net, C#, SQL, Jason, XML, Win Forms.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2005,2013,2015 and .NET Frameworks 2.0,3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Experience with Healthcare industries will be advantage
- Self-motivated, flexible and innovative.
Who We Are
BestRx is relentlessly committed to the success of independent community pharmacies. For two generations, BestRx has studied and come to understand the unique needs of independent pharmacy owners, staff, and patients, allowing us to deliver superior tailored, easy-to-use software solutions for the best value in the industry. BestRx software solutions respond to the unique challenges of managing and growing pharmacies by offering innovative tools that support billing, automation and compliance—saving time and money and empowering pharmacists to build and maintain relationships with patients and their communities. We are not just a business software solution; we are a community partner committed to the success of pharmacy owners, the health of patients, and the economic development of the community.